Vacuum Hose 1.5' x 40' with Swivel Cuff
- Attach the vacuum head to one end of the telescopic pole. This allows you to move the vacuum head around the bottom of the pool. There should be a clear place on the top of the head where you attach it to the pole.
- Attach one end of the vacuum hose to the vacuum head.
- Hold the pole in your hand and lower the vacuum head into the pool, along with the hose. Make sure the other end of the hose is outside of the pool.
- Located the filter skimmer (where the water enters the pool) on the wall of the pool.
- Plug the other end of the hose into the water intake nozzle. This will send water through the hose. You will see air bubbles rising from the vacuum head. Once the hose is full of water, no bubbles will come out. At this point, the suction will have been created and the head will be flat and tight on the pool floor.
Your Online Pool Supply Superstore! On-Line Order For Curbside Pickup!